Regardless of the amount, a planned gift has the power to change lives for generations to come.
We would be honored to be included in your long-range plans. When thoughtfully planned, a planned gift can enhance your own financial well-being while making a difference for those facing a terminal illness. There are a range of options that can provide immediate benefits, such as increasing current income or providing additional retirement income while reducing income and estate taxes. Some types of gifts can virtually eliminate estate taxes, while others can greatly reduce the amount of tax you are responsible for during your lifetime.
Gift planning possibilities:
- A gift of appreciated assets, such as stocks or securities
- A bequest to Trellis Supportive Care in your existing will or living trust
- Naming Trellis Supportive Care as a beneficiary on your life insurance policy, retirement plan, or IRA
- A donor-advised fund with your community foundation
- A charitable remainder trust, which may benefit you, your family and friends, and Trellis Supportive Care