Submitted on Wednesday July 23rd, 2008
This issue of the Hospice Circular includes the following articles:
- Time With Patients — “Refreshing” — One Medical Student’s Reflections
- Peace Of Mind Is A Wonderful Gift — A Gift of Certainty in a Time of Uncertainty
- Building A Vision For The Future... — HPCC is the absolute best choice for hospice care because we provide unmatched care.
- Bungee Jumper Takes The Plunge For Hospice
- The Triad’s Got Talent! — Homestead Hills Hosts Talent Show
- Annual Volunteer Appreciation Event Recognizes Volunteers
- Quality, OR Quantity, OR Both?
- New Research Finds Patients Do Live Longer Under Hospice Care
- “Sergeant” Becky Bailey — Still Reporting For Duty!