Friday, January 27, 2012 - 8:30am
- Participants will be able to express understanding of the autonomic nervous system, and it’s role in the respiratory system
- Participants will be able to define common terms, such as “dyspnea”, “tachypnea”, “subjective”
- Participants will beable to verbalize when it is appropriate to use oxygen at the end of life, and when it is not appropriate to use oxygen.
- Participants will be able to verbalize the appropriate reasons to use anti-cholinergic medications for excessive secretions
- Participants will be able to list 3 respiratory changes that may occur at the end of life.