Trellis Supportive Care, North Carolina's original hospice and palliative care provider, provides compassionate care for those individuals living with a life-limiting illness and their families, through quality medical, emotional, spiritual, and social support.
With support from our communities, we will provide the absolute best in compassionate, competent, and cost-effective end-of-life healthcare to all who need it.
Our Core Values
- Commitment: Committed first and foremost to the delivery of Compassionate Care for all of our constituencies (patients, families, payors, community, and each other).
- Compassion: Compassionate Care is at the very heart of what we do and why we exist. Compassionate Care values human dignity. It is doing the right thing for the right reason. It differentiates us from all other providers.
- Competence: Competent Care is the first essential step to providing Compassionate Care. It is leading edge and cost competitive with any other credible provider.
- Community: Community support is our ultimate edge in providing Compassionate Care. It enables us to constructively enlist the collaborative support of volunteers and other community entities, creating the capacity to meet community needs.
- Creativity: Creativity is tapping the brilliance within ourselves and our community to generate ideas that will continually improve Compassionate Care in the face of all that might challenge it.